Monday, March 17, 2008

Peekaboo, Shiloah!


I know it's been a while since the last video was posted, and since the last pictures were sent out... I know, I know. My excuse remains the same: with the computer downstairs I hardly ever do anything anymore! But, now that it's getting nicer outside and we can play in the backyard this opens up an entirely new realm of video-posting and picture-sending! No promises, but I'm hopeful.

This video was from lunch today. We had minestrone and Shiloah was so playful after she finished. She spontaneously started playing peekaboo with me, but mostly with herself -- enjoying it immensely! She says a lot of words now, "all done", "fish", "bye mommy/daddy", and lots of other words that get lost in her constant babbling. She loves her big sister and playing with balls and balloons. She also loves reaching for the keyboard I'm typing on! One of the funniest things is how much she loves her Shishaw (Vicki, Corey's mom). We have decided that Shishaw is the human equivalent of blueberries (Shiloah's favorite food). I am merely the chicken nuggets, a vital source of nutrition and comfort, but not blueberries! Shiloah runs to Shishaw squealing with delight, forgetting about her chicken nuggets. Shiloah and Shishaw -- what a mouthful!

2 comments:

traci said...

So Cute! I'm glad you have your videos working again. I am watching it with some calm music in the back ground and almost thought you posted music on the blog too...

Dave and Betsy's Blog said...

I know your feeling of being chicken nuggets...but now that I am working outside the home more now, I've become blueberries for the first time. When Dave brings JJ to work, and I hear that burst of excitement, "MOMMY!!!" it totally makes my day - in that moment I am blueberries, and it the best thing.