Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hannah's first haircut





Finally, after two and a half years of growth, Hannah's hair needed a cut. It was a big moment for me, as it meant she was really a big girl! A rite of passage of sorts. You'll see me, in the video below, cutting it straight across, but, don't worry, I layered the back so it would curl nicely. :)

The other pictures here are of Shiloah -- outside on the back deck playing in the sand/water table amidst bubbles. The bubble maker is now broke, having ingested too much sand somehow.

You'll also see Hannah wearing her favorite of my shoes and blue finger paint on her legs -- it's really body paint for the girls. Shiloah had the great idea of putting it all over her hair and face which opened it up for Hannah to go crazy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss my girls!

Dave and Betsy's Blog said...

That picture of Hannah looking in the mirror is priceless!! I love all the pics and videos! We look at them faithfully and actually JJ always asks to see a "shiloah" video now; she seems to be his favorite now to watch. Where is Corey??

Danielle Paxton said...

Corey has been in Williamsburg this past week. :)

I love that JJ loves Shiloah, she is very entertaining. Maybe he likes her white hair since it's just like his.

Brian said...

Dain, why didn't you give Hannah 1-inch bangs like you used to have?