Saturday, June 28, 2008

A visit from the Family





My dad, Lisa and the boys came to visit for four days and they have been extremely helpful. Dad and Corey have completely re-created the landscaping of our house and it looks amazing.
We truly have a view of the lake now! Lisa has also been able to pack up a significant portion of our things and we have boxes all over the place now. The girls have had a blast playing with everyone and with their new dress-up outfits. You can see the real Ariel in these pictures. There is also an amazing video of Hannah singing "Look at this stuff" in her new outfit but I can't get it to load up right now. I will keep trying, I promise. It's priceless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it looks like you guys are having so much fun!! that's awesome!! the pics are great. love vicki

p.s. traci told me the girls were fearless at the pool!!!