Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Patch '09














We went to the pumpkin patch today. Same one as last year. I hope to go every year and take a picture of the girls in the monster face lineup to see how they grow.









Hannah remembered the pumpkin patch from last year and was really looking forward to the corn house. It turned out to be a great day, except for a little bit of a fit thrown by Norah -- there wasn't much for her to do unfortunately. Next year will be much different...

Looking at these pictures has made me seriously consider wearing lipstick for the first time in my life. I've always avoided it because of my fear of looking like Angelina Jolie. Maybe it's time that I just give in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you have three kids under 5 all the blood drains out or your face and never comes back. Just wear the lipstick...

MOMatee

Danielle Paxton said...

haha... thanks mom!