Friday, December 4, 2009

The Basement is Finished!!







Our basement is finally completed and we couldn't be happier about it! It's been crazy around here the past few weeks, what with all of our stuff that used to be in the basement now scattered throughout the house, mostly in the family room. I can't wait to get re-organized! 
Now the basement is truly a room I will enjoy spending time in; it is no longer a dungeon that makes me feel dirty. Scootie won't be scared of it and we don't feel bad making guests sleep there anymore!  Now we just need to get it all set up again. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous basement - new, clean, well insulated and good feng shway! Nice job! I love it!

MOMatee

Maija said...

I love your basement! We just bought a house that has a partially finished basement so it's our big goal to finish it. I'm inspired by your pics! It's fun to see your beautiful girls! Hope you are all well. Tim and I are expecting our 2nd at the end of May. Yay!
Love,
Maija