Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hannah and Mommy visit Fairfax, Va






I take a vacation to visit my beloved grandparents each summer. This year, because she is so big and five, Hannah got to come with me. We had a great time on the airplane and a really nice time with Joan and Bill. We also had the best duck at Peking Gourmet of all time. I ate a TON! Bill taught Hannah how to drive the train, Joan bought Hannah the most beautiful dress-up dress in the whole wide world, and Hannah and I got to have lots of special time together. She missed Shiloah very, very much, and Daddy very much, and Norah a little. It was a very special vacation to remember!

1 comment:

Dan said...

Sounds like you had a great trip. The county of Fairfax has so much to offer. Hope you guys have fun in the future there too.