Saturday, March 31, 2012

Williamsburg Vacation









Authentic Colonial girls. Bonnets and quills ready.



Alma Mater. Looking good!

We've walked these paths so many times... I never thought I'd one day walk these paths with my husband and children. I especially never thought I'd be married to Corey. What merciful goodness the Lord has shown to us!



The Great Hall of our beloved Religion department in the Wren Building, the oldest working college building in the country.




The Wren Chapel.
This photo above shows the exact spot where Corey proposed to me... and I said yes and we spilled a whole bunch of wax on the centuries-old wood floors! The mark is still there.

Great Wolf Lodge.
We had the best time here! Our bedroom had a special kids bunk area with three perfectly-sized bunk beds for the girls, complete with a fireplace, a great room and a small kitchen area.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sweeties!! great pictures, and comments! thanks d.