Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It's fun to be naughty!

Hannah sometimes enjoys being naughty, and, honestly, don't we all? I could go on with some theological, moral and pragmatic (not to mention boring) expositions on the subject but I think I'd rather just watch some cute videos, wouldn't you?

I will often tell her to be quiet if Shiloah is sleeping, which is exactly when she decides that it is the best time of day to yell, usually right outside the door of the room in which Shiloah is sleeping. Sometimes it's so frustrating, other times it's just funny. Today it was funny.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this!! and you are right- lots of 'life theoloegy'etc. i love the way you love her!!!vicki

Anonymous said...

i love this

Anonymous said...

I agree it is fun to be naughty!(Sometimes)


Melissa

Unknown said...

Hannah is such a tweet... soooo goood!

- Uncle S. P.

Danielle Paxton said...

Hey there JM, so do you have a blog or somesing?

Anonymous said...

HA! That laugh was so funny. It sounded like Corey. Very Cute! Missing you guys...

Jen said...

This is a very very very calm naughty as far as I'm concerned. She's still so sweet about it.

Love the video blog!! Thanks for sharing this!!

Tell Hannah and Lolo I say hi. Love you guys! Jen

Danielle said...

this was such a great post! thanks! kyriana doesn't know naughty, but she does know grouchy...we're starting to see the "nothing will make me happy" mood - which, like the naughty mood, is sometimes funny and sometimes frustrating. :)