Thursday, October 18, 2007

Shiloah gets some camera time!


I realized that all of our videos are about Hannah, except for the brief shot of Shiloah in the bath tub. So, here's some footage of our sweet Shiloah. As you can see she is very close to crawling. She swivels around on her tummy and will scoot herself all around on our wood floor, sometimes she even does downward dog (a yoga pose where you stand on your hands and feet, bum up in the air). She has reached a point of frustration in her little life of 8 months -- she doesn't really want to eat pureed food anymore, she wants to eat big girl food. She can't crawl yet but really wants to be walking. Her poor little body is just not fast enough for her ever-expanding mind! It doesn't help that big sister Hannah can do so many fun things that Shiloah can't do! Soon enough...but I am glad for these days where Shiloah can't get into everything. It certainly makes my life simpler!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When is Shiloah's bithday? By the way have I mentioned how cute she is!

Melissa :)

Anonymous said...

okay- this is wonderful- esoecially Shiloah's face when Hannah said, "Cheese!!" This is the ultimate parent challenge. How do you not foster competition when you only have ONE camera?! I feel like I'm watching shilaoh make her first 'crawl' step. This is so cool!! Thanks Danielle, for ansering your 'calling' in thisgood and important ministry!!! love, mishna

Danielle Paxton said...

Shiloah's birthday is February 10, and, yes, I think you've mentioned how cute she is! :) --danielle

Jen said...

My boys just sat here and made me play this video multiple times!! Colby said..."I can't believe Shiloah can say 'Hi'. Parker just laughed and laughed. Play it again mom.

Such adorable girls. I can't believe how much Shiloah has changed in what...3 months? GOSH, it's scary!

Lots of Love, Jen, Parker and Colby (Daddy's waiting tables tonight)