Friday, September 12, 2008

Another Baby #3 Update

Today we got good news about our newest addition -- the clot is definitely much smaller! It went from 45 ccu to 29 ccu in two weeks, a remarkable improvement. The doctor said she was finally excited about how things are going, finally because it hadn't shown any remarkable decrease in size for a while. I'm still only 16 weeks pregnant which means the fetus is not viable yet. So, at 24 weeks, when the fetus is viable, she said I may be put on complete bedrest to rule out any possibility of pre-term labor. That would be a nightmare for me! My dr. said she doesn't think that will happen because she believes the clot is going to be gone by then. We are certainly praying that would be true!

6 comments:

traci said...

Praise God! We will continue our prayers for you!

Anonymous said...

Danielle,

Just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you guys and Baby #3. Sounds like good news today! I'm glad you all made it to Roanoke safely and are getting settled. Corey had emailed me about having dinner with you guys at some point to catch up, but it sounds like things are a little crazy for you all right now. We'll get to it eventually! In the meantime, let me know if I can help in anyway! P.S., I like babysitting :)

Emily (Zimmerman) Herndon

Anonymous said...

Dave and I will be praying for God's protection of His new precious gift. We love you!

MOMatee and Dave

Danielle said...

Thank you for all your support, encouragement and prayers!

Mandy said...

That is awesome Danielle! We will continue to pray for you. YAY

Zac, Hillary, Malakai and Kihana said...

Great to hear that things are improving. Continuing to think of you guys and pray for you during this time. Love you all!
Hill