Saturday, September 27, 2008

Update on Baby #3

So the clot is gone!!! They took an ultrasound yesterday and could see where it had absorbed/died and is no longer an issue. I was so glad to hear that news and was so excited to start working out again, start being active, etc.

Then they told me that there is another large clot that has formed sometime in the past two weeks. They're stumped by this since there's nothing I can really do to cause it and there is nothing they can do to prevent it. I am still on the same restrictions with just that much more caution surrounding the situation now. I was really bummed about it yesterday... I just really hope I don't have to go on complete bed rest.

Good news is that the baby is completely healthy and growing at the appropriate rate, she's right on target. The clot(s) seem to be doing nothing to harm her at all.

Maybe this clot will disappear, too...

6 comments:

traci said...

Wow! I can't imagine the range of emotions! Question, you are reffering to the baby as "she" ... did you find out that you are having another girl? Did I miss that somehow?

Mandy said...

That is what I was wondering too.. when you said "her" :) Is it another girl? I will be praying for your emotions and NO bedrest!

joye said...

Hey Danielle! I know how relieving it is to know that the clot has gone away!! I'll be praying that this 2nd one does the same. Glad to know all is well with the baby!

Dave and Betsy's Blog said...

I can't imagine how hard it must be to think of being on bed rest the rest of your term. I know how active you like to be. We will continue to pray...

Anonymous said...

I am praying 24 - 7 for a healthy resolution and so looking forward to a healthy and very precious new baby.

TT

Diana said...

praying for you...i feel your pain on the whole "rest" and "be still" order from the docs. in the big picture of life these next few months aren't really that long...you can tough anything out for a few months! :) so good to hear that baby girl is healthy and doing well!!!!